Control Assurance Governance & Reporting Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Do you have an analytical mind and a sharp attention to detail? Would you like to develop your operational risk management and assessment skills?
We’re looking for Control Assurance Governance & Reporting Analyst to:
• Analyze and understand processes and controls whilst maintaining and governing the control, process and IT application populations
• Be the main point of contact for key stakeholders across the business, actively supporting them in identifying and assessing regulatory relevance across various elements of our control framework
• Support the wider team in performing and challenging risk assessments to support conclusions and opinions for regulatory programs
• Independent challenge of non-financial risk framework assessments such as the RCSAs, operational issues and events
• Propose and drive quality improvement activities
You will be working in the Control Assurance Governance & Reporting team within Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) supporting the Group Functions. You will be based in the UBS office in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park)
The role of the team is to support governance activities across regulatory assurance programs for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and BCBS-239, as well as activities aligned to the non-financial risk framework. You will work within a global team currently spread across UK, Switzerland, Poland, US, India and Singapore.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• University degree
• Experience working in risk management, audit or other internal controls related area of an international company would be an asset
• Strong analytical skills with good command of excel to analyze and present data
• Great communication skills with very good written and spoken English
• Risk focused, independently minded, with effective problem solving skills
• Team-orientated, while able to complete tasks with limited supervision
• Good at enabling effective interaction with key stakeholders
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.