Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in driving change across global teams? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you know how to set priorities? We’re looking for someone who can:
• provide business and management support to the Products Operating Office
• support Products initiatives, including process improvements and regulatory change projects
• work closely with regulatory management team on monitoring regulatory requirements for Products and support coordination of regulatory change projects within Products
• work closely with Data Office and IT on delivering data quality improvements, setting IT priorities, and contributing to IT requirements definition
• partner with a variety of business functions both within Products area and with supporting units
Products teams globally. The team is located in Switzerland, and we are looking into expanding our team in Krakow, where we already have an established Products team. Our work is very diverse, covering from business management and operational processes, risk and regulatory management to data management and IT roadmap and prioritization.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients
• a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in business administration, project management or economics
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality
• the ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
• a structured work style, confident working independently
• good skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• knowledge in Banking or Asset Management industry is a plus
• fluency in English
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.