It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for UX Lead and located in Warszawa.
We are looking for a UX Lead to join our E2E Customer Journey UX design team who is passionate about creating world class digital experiences fueled by a data-driven, user centered design methodology.
You’ll use your rigorous understanding and practice of UX/UI, user acquisition & retention, and exceptional design aesthetic to lead the design of our emerging digital products.
At our core we help the Schneider Electric Business Units accelerate their business and deliver innovation. We drive innovation acceleration through understanding user insights and business needs from ideation to launch. In practice, we bring the capabilities to support BU offer service creation from end to end, including user research, marketing, product design, technology, IT, cloud services, connectivity, data science, and more.
What will you do?
Lead a team of designers through the design process, including discovery, user research and analysis, usability testing, requirements definition, conceptual design, content planning, prototyping, interaction design, and interaction specification.
- Work with cross-functional teams, especially Engineering and Product Management to define user needs and interaction models in a rapidly evolving Agile environment through user stories, interaction concepts and experience storyboards/wireframes.
- Push for a data driven mindset across designs in your scope. Require and advocate for product teams and LOBs to show customer/traffic data to support feature and/or UX enhancements.
- Experience in conducting user research in the form of surveys, user interviews, and usability testing and effectively communicate research findings and conceptual ideas to project stakeholders.
- Experience in setting up and conducting A/B testing. Compile results and communicate to stakeholders.
- Communicate conceptual ideas by producing design deliverables such as sketches, annotated wireframes, user flows/task flows, and prototypes using Figma (primary tool) and/or other wireframing tools.
- Produce the best user experience while considering available site data, internal studies, industry best practices, customer research and feedback, and market analysis
- Be a champion for the customer and make understanding their requirements a constant priority.
- Have a proven track record in convincing stakeholders and leadership of best UX with clear data and best practices.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- 8+ years of experience in an agency or tech/product setting, building digital products/experiences, owning large-scale projects, communicating timelines, and executing independently.
- 8+ years of experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Figma or similar and creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, and design specs.
- 5+ years of experience working in direct collaboration with product leadership, development managers, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- At least 3 years leading a small team of designers.
- Talent for managing multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion; exhibit flexibility and ability to create multiple creative concepts.
- Experience acquiring user data at different stages of the projects including the early stage of discovery
- Communication and presentation skills. The ability to clearly present work, and articulate the rationale for the decisions that led to it.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates an unfailing advocacy for the user, highlighting: user flows, wireframes, comps, or designs for complex software tools or applications, analytical decision-making, and strategic thinking.
What's in it for me?
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
Who will you report to?
Global Head of User Experience
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: