It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Supplier Collaboration specialist with German and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Perform day-to-day Supplier Service in Accounting (telephone & e-mail),
- Manage financial queries and take end-to-end ownership for them,
- Receive queries from suppliers, respond or escalate to correct department,
- Inform suppliers of the reason for non-payment of invoices,
- Raise requests for bank account details update/change if needed.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Higher education – preferably in Accounting/Finance or during studies
- Fluent German, both spoken and written (level C1 as a minimum)
- Very good knowledge of English (B2 level)
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP (Accounts Payable modules) would be an advantage
- Eagerness to learn and to be open minded
- Customer focus and team-working skills and a good sense of humor as well
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: