Who we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate to join EMEA Expense Reporting Team, preferably with general knowledge of Expense and/or Fund Accounting background.
What you will be responsible for
As Senior Expense Specialist, Associate 2 you will:
- Prepare and review the reporting e.g. TER, KPI, Board packs, Activity Sheets, payment requests, expense calculations and review.
- Provide timely and professional responses to all enquiries.
- Update various logs, spreadsheets and control checklists on a regular basis.
- Participate in transitions, implementation of new tools, special projects.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in the Donor Sites
- Provide training to less experienced employees in the course of day-to-day work, provide guidance and adequate source of help for queries.
- Continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong knowledge of Fund Accounting, particularly in relation to Expenses
- Attention to details
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in working outside of own responsibilities to assist the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Numeracy/literacy skills
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Ability to fast-learning
- Have good understanding of process conducted in our department and team to understand the priorities and challenges
- Comfortable leading and motivating other
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- Fund accounting and/or financial sector related experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the investment funds’ relations and dependencies
- Interesting process
- Hybrid working model- split between working from home and working from the office.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor,
- Diversity of opportunities across a range challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway