For our Client, a global leader in the production industry, we are looking for candidates who will join one of the largest SSC in Warsaw as a Workforce Administration Specialist with Dutch.
- keeping, administering and controlling employee documentation from the moment of employment until the employee leaves the company (the entire life cycle of an employee),
- providing administrative support for changes in the employee's life cycle, such as: transfers, promotions, organizational changes,
- responsibility for employee promotions in accordance with the company's rules and procedures,
- creating employment contracts and annexes in accordance with business requirements,
- administration and ensuring the correctness of employees' personal data in the HR system,
- providing support to employees in resolving cases and inquiries.
- very good command of English and Dutch (minimum B2),
- first professional experience in the area of human resources,
- higher education in the area of HR will be an asset,
- strong focus on customer and employee service,
- ability to organize working time and independence in performing duties.
- the possibility of development in an international environment with a stable position,
- work in a harmonious team and friendly organizational culture,
- additional benefits (MultiSport card, private medical care and group insurance),
- flexible working hours and hybrid work.