Job Reference #
Are you an analytical and well-organized person? Are you an experienced professional with attention to details? We are looking for a Financial Controller who will:
• Conduct financial analysis and turn data into an asset across the organization
• Provide senior management insights to support decision making
• Support ad-hoc requests and in-depth financial analysis
• Build, maintain and enhance financial models and performance analytics
• Develop a strong network with our partners to drive sustainable results
You'll be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
We’re looking for a candidate who has:
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in financial analysis with the ability to 'connect the dots'
• Good understanding of the financial industry and its strategic developments as well as key business drivers
• Proactive and self-motivated personality with ability to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner and question the status-quo to strive for continuous process improvements
• Ability to prioritize your portfolio and manage different tasks under time pressure while maintaining a high level of quality
• Very good written and spoken English and strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, knowledge in additional business intelligence or data management software (e.g., Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, SQL) is an advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.