Who we are looking for
Conversion Analyst takes part in transferring accounting data from external administrator’s system into State Street (STT) accounting platform (MCH). Core duties of the jobholder are to analyse external administrator data and to perform a comprehensive comparison of valuations prepared by external administrator and by State Street Fund Accounting teams.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The person plays a crucial role in terms of technical matters, as well as in providing leadership and direction to the team members, in both quality of service and communication with internal clients and other supporting departments.
What you will be responsible for
- Reconciliation of State Street Fund Accounting records to external administrator accounting system data in terms of e.g. equities, bonds, derivatives, FX, income, expense, capital stock.
- Identification and analysis of discrepancies between STT and other administrator´s accounting data under oversight of more experienced colleagues.
- Transferring other administrators data into STT accounting system (MCH).
- Performing STT internal fund mergers and asset transfers.
- Escalation to project leads when significant issues arise.
- Co-operation with Fund Accounting Teams, Derivatives, Securities Valuation and Project Management, other administrators and Conversion team members.
- Analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid team player
- Attention to details and quality mindset
- Min B2 English literacy
- PC literate and competent in use of MS Excel and Outlook
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)/ Structured Query Language (SQL) knowledge will be treated as a valuable additional asset (it is possible to use such skills in this role participating in automation processes).
Work in Conversion team offers:
- Opportunity to develop own skills both in technical aspects and in project coordination, recognition of potential risks areas
- Gaining experience in project-oriented environment - work directly with the client and project managers
- Exposure on various countries, clients accounting approaches
- Real impact on team workload and conversion process
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs