Who we are looking for
As a senior member of Performance Fee Governance Team, provide independent review of the fund documentation and calculation implementation for new performance fees as well as technical support to Fund Accounting business teams on performance fee setup reviews in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Senior Performance Fee Specialist you will
- Take a leading senior technical role in the review of performance fee setup with a view to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participate as senior technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new products relating to the ongoing performance fee transformation process.
- Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Act as senior central contact point for other key stakeholders with regard to providing technical data from an operational perspective.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of Performance Fee Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Implement and execute on changes as required within business teams during implementation phase.
- Review existing process and establish recommendations for limited number of standard offering to the client on performance fee models and global technology development requirements
- Liaises with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to performance fee transformation process.
- Take a leading senior role in the setup of performance fee on new clients and funds as well as responsibility for full documentation in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Lead on periodic reviews of performance fee setup to make sure proper accuracy is in place.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Analytical & problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and writing skills required
- Self-motivated and able to work within a virtual team
- Ability to create/maintain new relationships with a wide range of SMEs at all levels
- Critical Thinking skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrate the ability to remain calm and professional with demanding clients at all ties
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Solid understanding of performance fee models and fund accounting knowledge- 4+ years of experience is required
- Advanced MS Excel skills (VBA knowledge would be an advantage)
- Excellent English
What we offer
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- Gold medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops