(Junior) Business Analyst in Business Automation Team
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Maintenance and development of EUDA’s
- Work with business representatives in determining user requirements based on current and future needs
- Design, develop, test, debug and document applications according to the functional requirements.
- Act as an information source for other employees whilst continuing to learn and develop technical skills
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Support training and professional development for staff members as needed to perform job duties
- Perform peer reviews, capture review comments & track until closure
- Experience in the maintenance, development and implementation of EUDA’s, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
- Very good skills of VBA in MS Excel is essential
- Good skills in development of MS Access databases
- Good skills in Business Intelligence such as PowerBI
- other programming language is an asset
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- understanding of systems engineering concepts
- the ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- project management (AgileBA) knowledge is an additional asset
- knowledge of roles and functional relations between parties and entities involved in fund investment process on the European market and EU regulations for fund industry
- deep knowledge financial instruments (securities and corporate events, listed and OTC derivative instruments)
- adaptability and ability to maintain motivation in a changing environment
- ability to apply and encourage BNP Paribas Securities Services corporate values at work
- positive attitude and flexibility
- written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- fluency in written and spoken English
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa