Growth Entrepreneur WM Client Advisor
Client advisory / Relationship management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you a passionate client advisor who delivers an exceptional client experience? Do you have a natural interest in networking and sales?
We’re looking for a dynamic, trustable, and well-connected networker who knows what clients need and how UBS can support them. Someone to:
• develop UBS’s footprint amongst Growth Entrepreneurs
• identify, analyze, and onboard relevant prospects
• regularly join and engage in relevant networking events
• apply previous experience in relevant areas (e.g. VC/PE funds, CF, start-ups, etc.) and business development background to convert prospects to clients
• contribute to achieving the team goals
• support and shape existing projects and new initiatives building up the Growth Entrepreneur ecosystem
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You'll be working in the Poland Representative Office in Warsaw.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• a strong university degree (i.e., Master or MBA)
• fluency in English and Polish
• out of the box thinker, willing to do things differently
• good understanding of entrepreneurial lifecycle and needs
• knowledge of the industry, well connected and ideally already established a broad network in the past (Founders / Entrepreneurs, VCs, accelerators, family offices, opinion leaders, key events, etc.)
• preferably VC or business development background (banking experience not necessarily required) with a 'hunter mentality'
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.