Non Financial Risk Control Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Would you like to develop your operational risk management skills? Do you have an analytical mind and a sharp focus on delivering solutions?
We’re looking for a Non Financial Risk Control Specialist to:
• prepare operational risk reviews and assessments
• analyze data and issue communication related to non financial risk framework implementation
• be the main point of contact for our key stakeholders in Compliance & Operational Risk Control and actively support them in identifying and assessing operational risks
• analyze and understand processes and controls
• propose and drive quality improvement activities
You will be working in Central Risk Services in the UBS Fabryczna office in Krakow (hybrid work model available). Our team supports risk controllers and risk taxonomy owners responsible for non financial risk control framework oversight and implementation in Group Functions. As a Non Financial Risk Control Specialist, you'll be helping our stakeholders review if controls are designed and operate effectively by analyzing and assessing risk data.
• a university degree (students are also welcome)
• experience in risk management, audit or other internal controls related area of an international company would be an asset
• strong analytical skills and quantitative approach to problem solving with good command of Excel to analyze data and present it through graphs and tables
• great communication skills with very good written and spoken English
• risk focused, independently minded with problem solving skills
• team-orientated, while able to complete tasks with limited supervision
• good at enabling effective interaction with key stakeholders
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.