Business management, administration and support, Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (combination of new and repetitive) with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to work closely with senior management on driving the function forward?
We’re looking for a Executive Assistant who will:
• understand the priorities and strategic goals of UBS in Poland
• manage a portfolio of tasks and/or projects ranging from quick tasks to longer term Poland related initiatives over several months
• coordinate local governance meetings’ agendas and minutes / protocols
• play the role of Corporate Administrator of UBS Poland entities
• make sure the UBS Poland entities documentation flow is correct and binding contracts are archived correctly
• support UBS Poland by delivering key governance and compliance services related to the use, planning and control of the activities of the Social Benefit operations in Poland
• work with a variety of stakeholders both within your function and other functions located in Poland and abroad
You’ll be working in UBS Poland business management team in Krakow.
You will play a vital role in the team that supports governance and coordination of UBS Business Solution Center in Poland and UBS ESE Poland Branch and will be working closely with Poland Chief Administration Officer and the entity Management Board.
We are a team of caring, hospitable and open minded people who enjoy cooperating with others and responding to planned or ad-hoc needs of the organization.
• ideally 2-3 years of experience working as a business manager / executive assistant / company secretary / personal assistant or in a role which required the similar competencies
• very organized and not disturbed by being asked to juggle tasks simultaneously
• excellent communicator (both Polish and English) with very good presentation skills in MS Power Point
• quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.