Who we are looking for
A candidate to provide support to the dynamic Chief Administration Office for Client Service Operations, facilitating the smooth running of the Management Information process and reporting. To administer the daily Volcker Office UK and Italy processes by acting as the 1st point of contact for the administration and collation/processing of information to allow smooth running of the process for all ISUKME divisions in scope for the ISUK Volcker Office.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street IS. IS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, IS tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Management Information Analyst you will
- Maintain good order of all files, trackers, distribution lists, workload tracker, document trackers, etc. ensuring accurate and timely updates are made
- Maintain group mailbox(es), ensuring items are promptly responded to, filed and forwarded as necessary
- Collect, analyze, compile and present MI and Volcker data from multiple business parties across the ISUKME business
- Answer all MI and Volcker related queries promptly and provide ongoing support to the business in this area
- Assist with research and data analysis for CAO team, including gathering and manipulating data, researching discrepancies and producing reports
- Maintain SharePoint directory, ensuring all items are filed appropriately and user access requests are monitored and processed as necessary
- Ensure documentation is monitored, recorded, tracked and pursued in accordance with requirements
- Ensure reminders are generated and chased appropriately
- Prepare reporting, including status reports and graphs as necessary
- Assist with reviewer for the steps after preparation phase, as required
- Provide administrative support to wider CAO and assist in the CAO projects, as required and assigned by the Team Manager
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to summarize often complex data into a easily understood verbal or illustrated format
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow up, can do’ attitude, positive nature that welcomes change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment on occasion juggling and prioritizing a number of simultaneous objectives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in multi- location/geographic complex organization
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with a variety of organizational levels from junior level staff to senior-level management
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Business related degree (preferred)
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a business/ administrative environment is preferable
- Previous analytical experience would be considered a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly Excel formulae driven spreadsheets, Power-Point, Word, SharePoint considered an asset
- Excellent English is required
Knowledge of Italian will be considered a plus.
What’s In It For You?
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs