Payment & Expense process professional
Fund Services, Operations
Job Reference #
Are you great working with numbers? Do you have related experiences in the payment & expense processing area, accompanied potentially with an additional Fund accounting background? Are you detail-oriented, precise in your working style and having an independent work approach? Do you share our team characteristics by demonstrating integrity, loyalty and a strong collaborative attitude?
To strengthen our global team, we are looking for a new colleague who will support us mainly in the invoicing process but who will be able to broaden the expertise on Fund Accounting related aspects over time as well. Following are the main coverage areas:
• reconciliation of outstanding invoices vs payment records
• expense processing with various administrators and custodians
• verification / justification of invoices
• splitting of invoices based on defined allocation keys
• managing the reimbursement process, working together with various cost centers
• maintaining and creating detailed and accurate invoicing records, running analytics
• enhancing the current process and engaging in project related introducing a central payment system
You will be working in the Fund Accounting team of the COO Area of Asset Management. Globally this team is responsible for the oversight of registered funds and private funds across traditional and alternative trading strategies. The team is tasked with ensuring that the accuracy and quality of data and reporting produced, both internally and externally, meets all requirements. You will be supporting products in the Alternative Funds space, managed globally. UBS is one of the world’s largest hedge fund intermediaries and, acting as a fiduciary, offers a wide range of hedge fund investment solutions and advisory services to institutional and private clients. Working within a global team of fund accountants, this role offers candidates a great opportunity to gain exposure to the hedge fund industry, support a dynamic business, build relationships globally and support one of the world's premier alternative fund managers.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• a good head for figures and paying careful attention to details
• a high sense of responsibility, self-managed, intrinsic motivated and proactive
• solid Excel skills, experience with automation concepts a plus (Python, Alteryx)
• flexible and used to be working under time pressure
• good communication skills
• willing to challenge status quo and focused on leading and implementing new solutions
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.