Who we are looking for
The major focus of this role is to support Fund Trading Services – Transfer Agency process in line with the departmental strategy and team resources in the Poland location. Individuals must have an understanding of service requirements, processes and procedures for fund administration.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, the candidate will be responsible for a team in a busy and challenging environment. The candidate will gain exposure to many client relationship management aspects with an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast moving financial services environment.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
- Develop and build up a strong relationship with the client areas and the Donor Site in Italy.
- Assume responsibility for all the Fund Trading Services (FTS) operational tasks.
- Support direct manager with oversight of all operations conducted by FTS department.
- Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the client/s and deliver quality service.
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of client specific FTS projects (new business development review, planning & roll out of IT systems).
- Ensure Senior Management & Donor site/CDM are adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of your client/s account, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner.
- Initial point of contact for Senior Associate(s) and other Associates in your charge.
- Provide weekly reporting on issues and status to management team.
- Lead the transition of tasks from Italy to Poland/(conduct period on-site visits in Milan as agreed with Senior Management)
Leadership and Management
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior; ensuring accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate and implement training and development activities for the Associates within your charge.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to Associates on technical, professional and client issues.
Management of Client Delivery
Attend service calls as required and plan accordingly for confirmed projects. Act as primary liaison for FTS Poland’s activities.
Be available for travels to Italy as required during the transition
Continually review the Operating Environment & implement improvements where necessary - to that end, to be knowledgeable of :
both Standard & Client Operating Procedures
daily processes & controls associated with such
ensuring accuracy of procedures and adherence of same within the fund group;
evaluate the continuing effectiveness of core and related systems, initiating remedial action as necessary. Ensure documentation exists for any client-specific procedures.
Monitor team expertise on all aspects of client operations through the use of a team knowledge matrix.
Where client initiatives involve the need to amend the current process, liaise with the appropriate Staff Members/Client Relationship Managers to ensure full understanding of current vs. future state and potential gaps/business impacts that may require project support.
Identify issues and problems with client delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping Senior management and CDM informed of issue. Record issues in an offline issues log and track progress (action plan).
Maintain close contact with Associates, Senior Management & CDM, briefing them on all issues and problems both actual and potential.
Liaise with counterparts in Italy to implement best practice approaches and to ensure that service objectives are met.
- Run monthly meetings with team which specifically focuses on client initiatives, team training etc ensuring any action points are followed up.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting (MIS, CDM & Senior Ops KPIs) and ad hoc liaison.
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales.
What we offer
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home (subject to existing business needs)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops