Data Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have experience with big data and know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for Data Analyst to:
• Transform large structured and unstructured data sets into actionable insights,
• create and maintain taxonomies; such as those related to the digital and mobile presence of companies,
• manage and ensure the quality of underlying data sets collected from multiple sources,
• execute novel solutions for investment debates,
• participate in process automation to support straight-through processing,
• work closely with a global team of researchers, engineers, and business analysts on building innovative data solutions.
UBS Evidence Lab is a very dynamic, fast-paced and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology and data processing techniques. Evidence Lab is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. You will be joining a team of Evidence Lab Data Analysts. The position is based in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). We offer flexible work arrangements.
• University degree, preferably in a technical/quantitative field such as statistics, computer science or math
• proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
• relevant work experience in data analysis, business development, etc.,
• command of Python would be an asset;
• strong English language skills essential;
• experience working with large data sets or data visualization skills would be an asset
• intellectual curiosity with strong analytic and critical reasoning skills
• a creative problem solver who leverages outside the box thinking
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.