CRO GWM Data Management and Visualization Expert
Job Reference #
Can you visualize complex data in a simple and user-friendly way? Are you technically savvy to convert large amounts of data in meaningful dashboards?
We’re looking for someone like you who:
• can independently work with subject matter experts to identify solutions on how data can be displayed on self-serving platforms
• has the technical know-how to create dashboards in tableau using excel VBA, Alteryx or similar
• is disciplined and diligent to own topics such as access rights management and data maintenance tasks
• is interested in understanding how data transparency contributes to steering and overseeing the CRO GWM organization
You’ll be working in the Financials & Business Management team under the Chief Risk Officer for Global Wealth Management (CRO GWM). We provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the CRO GWM department performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities. We are working in a truly global setup with team members in core locations like Switzerland, Singapore and Krakow, in a team with a diverse background, and in a fast changing and demanding environment.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• a strong Bachelor degree (or higher) with a major in finance, mathematics, economics, information technology or similar
• advanced Excel skills and preferably in Tableau, Excel VBA, Alteryx or similar
• strong analytical and technical know-how and critical reasoning abilities
• a can-do attitude and like to work in a challenging environment within a fast-growing business
• the ability to place your task into the bigger picture to understand what is being achieved
• excellent verbal and written communication skills, good command of English
• an open minded, highly motivated, inquisitive and self-driven individual
• a proactive and reliable and able to own your tasks independently
• a highly motivated team player with an eye for details and good interpersonal skills
• interested in proactively bringing in ideas and shape the deliverables of the team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.