Digital Learning Professional (German)
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you like working in a digital environment? Do you like juggling projects? We're looking for someone like that to:
• manage the end to end process of digital learning design and delivery, ensuring ongoing quality, relevance and effectiveness
• apply instructional design skills to design and develop digital learning assets
• consult with management, employees, and departments to identify training needs, address them and achieve the end result of effective training solutions and work with cross-functional teams to ensure project requirements are met
• collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to develop storyboards, prototypes, and final learning assets as well as corresponding learning and communication material
• plan and oversee overarching roll-out projects dealing with new tools and projects to ensure they are communicated well and the target group is informed about the products and/or enabled to apply the tools while keeping stakeholder informed the entire way
• contribute with your creativity and your innovation ideas to projects
This role is part of the Center of Excellence Digital Adoption and Integration. We are an engaged and highly motivated team who manages the integration of changes in context of the digital product and tool landscape of the bank. Our main target audiences are client advisors who we support with the provision of digital learning and information to cope with these changes. You’ll be working in our Wroclaw office – working hours can be split between UBS office and work-from-home setup.
• passion to work in the area of digitization and openness for new tasks and experiences
• degree in media didactics (or a related field) and proven project management skills or vice-versa
• proven working experience in digital learning and project management
• excellent written and oral communication skills
• ability to write effective instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
• knowledge of authoring tools like Articulate Rise (Articulate Storyline is a plus) or Camtasia
• fluent in German and English (oral and written)
• strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.