Internship in Financial Crime Monitoring Team (German/French/Italian)
Job Reference #
Are you inquisitive about how the financial world works? Do you think critically about information and what it means? Are you willing to help protect the firm and the financial system from criminals and other bad actors?
We are looking for someone like you to be a part of Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls Team. You will be responsible for:
• Conducting reviews of documentation to identify potential Money Laundering as well as Bribery and Corruption risks and deficiencies related to regulatory requirements;
• Engaging with relevant stakeholders including Operations and Financial Crime Prevention teams;
• Assessing and identifying key financial crime risks and process gaps.
The Team is a part of the Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls function that conducts second line of defence controls of AML, KYC and ABC risks for UK and EMEA. The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow Fabryczna.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience that you will need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last 12 months, based on 32 - 40 hrs per week with an option to extend or transfer to a full time employment position.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You don't have to have previous professional experience. It is important that you:
• Have awareness / interest / exposure to financial crime topics (e.g., through BA or MA thesis, personal interests)
• Speak fluent English and have working knowledge of at least on additional language – German, French or Italian
• Are proficient with MS Office
• Have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent judgement and decision-making skills
• Are logical and organized with a positive can-do attitude and ability to prioritize own workload while working in a team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.