Who we are looking for :
The role will be responsible for the successful maintenance & execution of Investment Risk Analytics operations and client service. The individual will be tasked with leading and managing initiatives in the areas of risk analytics, data cleansing/governance KPI oversight and execution of SLA provisions. Additionally the individual will act as an owner for all day to day activities, strategic direction of risk analytics teams and people development in the area. Also, ensuring established validation processes & reporting dashboards are kept updated launching quality expectations and developing & training risk analysts within the team.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for :
- Strong analytical knowledge on various product types inclusive off Derivatives Fixed Income & OTC.
- Strong understanding on risk techniques and valuation methods:
- Value At Risk -V.A.R, Stress Testing, Exposures, Greeks
- Plays key role in development and maintenance of risk management analytics and reporting services
- Assist on specifying new functionality for further operational improvements/efficiencies.
- Assist in creating documenting & adhering to consistent operational maintenance procedures.
- Provide support & address internal inquiries; demonstrate firm understanding of the product to end users
- Point of escalation on all internal and client side queries and issues. Client relationship and point of contact for client services in risk analytics department
- Support and participate on training risk analysts and other front-line users on system’s functionality and usage.
- Experience in managing groups
- Other project-based tasks as assigned.
What we value
- Strong experience in Financial Risk Services/Investments.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and risk management techniques.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous management experience is essential.
- Highly motivated multi-task capable and willingness to learn and develop within role.
- Proven work experience with SQL query and Advanced Excel (desirable)
- Bloomberg and/or Reuter’s knowledge will be advantageous.
- Client orientation and servicing experience
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Team player
- Very good English
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Finance/Economics or related field.
- FRM or CFA qualification an advantage.
- Typically 7+ years of experience in Financial Services
- Experience in managing a team will be beneficial
What we offer
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home (subject to existing business needs)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops