Jr. Business Analyst – Third Party Risk Management – TPRO
Outsourcing / Offshoring, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with Third Party Risk Management (TPRM)? Do you have strong communication and analytical skills? We are looking for a Jr. Business Analyst to support UBS Asset Management TPRM Oversight activities including:
• oversee AM's third party portfolio serving as key interface to strategic Group TPRM and Sourcing teams
• champion adherence to UBS External & Internal Third Party Risk Management Frameworks including the TPRM Policy, Outsourcing and Due Diligence Process, Global Vendor Management policy and AM's Fund Service Provider process
• monitor compliance to Third Party Risk Management Framework and ensure AM's VRM (Vendor Relationship Manager), VCM (Vendor Contract Manager), and RM (Relationship Manager) Minimum Standards are met and evidence is uploaded in the necessary tracking systems. Provide technical guidance and support to relationship and contract managers
• support ICAP (Internal Control Assessment Process), KPC (Key Procedural Control) evidence gathering and sign-off of pertinent third party risk management controls; including Vendor Management relevant KPC Assessments (semi-annual) and Evidence Testing (annual)
• help monitor Contract Management Platforms (Ariba/Logistics Platform/Alteryx/TPO SharePoint) inventory and completeness. Support system analysis and regular monitoring ensuring onboarding of new third parties, accuracy of contract details, consistent oversight, evidence of vendor management compliance. Raise any gaps in TPRM Framework compliance
• assist Role Assignments and training compliance: Responsible Officer (RO) attestation and monitoring of training completion of all relevant vendor roles – Vendor Contract Manager (VCM), RO, Vendor Relationship Manager (VRM), and Relationship Manager (RM). Fill gaps and correct assignments
• support third party sourcing process, provide guidance and assistance to AM stakeholders to ensure compliance with the TPRM policies
• assist TPRM stats reporting as needed
You will be part of the Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Oversight team of the BRM/COO business in our Asset Management division, located in Krakow, Poland. The TPRM team is responsible for AM compliance with TPRM Policy and providing ongoing support to AM staff. The function also focuses on supporting Taxonomy 17 RCSAs and providing quarterly updates to senior management, including overall third party risk profile for AM.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• a university degree, in Finance, Business Administration or related field preferable
• ideally three to five years of relevant industry experience
• a strong written and verbal communicator in English, good at presentation skills as well as being comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• excellent command of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• superb analytical, organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks
• persistence with strong attention to detail
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.