It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Learning Services Senior Specialist with French and located in Warszawa.
We are looking for Learning Services Senior Specialist (with French language) in HRS Warsaw to support our Learning Solutions and HRBPs in France to develop the learning plan and projects designed for the population in the scope, providing also advice and expertise on learning HRIS systems. We are not only a Delivery Center, we are also a Center of Expertise and a Lab. We innovate tomorrow’s best practices to make life easier for our employees. We enable our Company’s transformation.
As part of our HR Services team you will act as an HR guide for our employees. You will have the opportunity to navigate them through the world of HR topics and design smart and elegant solutions for them. Join the team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for HR and can-do attitude!
What you will do:
- Manage Learning & Development activities for the employees, managers and HRBPs based in France, alongside our partners and stakeholders in the country
- Deliver the training deployment according to the projects assigned by our Learning stakeholders in France, including full coordination of logistics, communication and implementation in Learning Management System
- Take care of uploading data and its quality in Learning Management System (according to regional and global standards)
- Prepare different reports and analysis regarding learning data
- Help our employees, managers and HR Business Partners in France in variety of learning related topics via ticketing tool, Teams and email
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders (Learning Solution, HRBP, HR Services Manager, Business leaders, finance, vendors…)
- Process regularly all the necessary learning cost charge according to our local procedure on time (vendor & invoices management, purchase requests creation)
- Participate in review of learning processes in order to introduce continuous improvement driving digitization, simplification and automation when possible
- Ensure proper maintenance of procedures documentation, process maps and knowledge articles
- Support our Learning Services Teams in various daily operations & learning projects locally, regionally and globally
- Collaborate in an international environment within SCRUM framework and AGILE approach
If you have…
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English
- Interest, knowledge and minimum of 2 years’ experience in Learning & Development/HR
- Experience in SSC/BPO organization will be a huge asset
- Knowledge of the French culture and minimum of 2 years' experience working with French customers would be an asset
- Self-organization, result orientation, detail oriented and team-working skills
- Customer orientation and team player. Ability to work with different partners and departments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (Office 365)
- Proactive attitude and innovation spirit
…and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Operating according to LEAN methodology & Agile approach
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: