WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT?
You will be joining the Global Accounting Operations (GAO) team in Global Finance Center Krakow (Poland), which provides a wide range of complex accounting services. The team gives senior stakeholders financial tools and information they need to make an effective analyzes and transparent reporting. From Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger processes, controlling, analysis to reporting to multiple State Street Bank locations across the world help our business partners create more effective strategic solutions and act on revenue growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
- Perform Accounting and Reporting activities that may include [but are not limited to]: specific month-end close tasks, payments processing, account reconciliation and resolve account discrepancies, reporting and analyzing according to US GAAP
- Support ad hoc reporting for local and group purposes etc.;
- Support direct manager in team management by coordinating of deliverables/priorities
- Coordinate across internally to communicate and produce data in a timely fashion
- Provide additional support to the Functional leads as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Finance Accounting, Banking or Finance Reporting,
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Practical knowledge of accounting databases such as Oracle and regulatory software such as Axiom, Bearing Point preferred
- Willingness to take ownership of problems and an ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels whilst being customer service focused
- Ability to deal effectively with stakeholders, with multiple deadlines in a multi-locational environment