This role will support the Senior HR Business Partner and HR Team to deliver a comprehensive HR service. HR administration / reporting plays big part in the day to day responsibilities (50%).
We are looking for a proactive, open- minded person with positive attitude and teamwork skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing annual leaves, attendance & time management systems and cooperation with assigned teams on errors verification before payroll cut of date.
- Supporting assigned line of the business with payroll-related questions.
- Regular collaboration with payroll department and providing essential information that ensures correct salary calculation.
- Quarterly bonus calculation.
- Creation of reports for senior HR management as well as operational stakeholders that rely on this information.
- Preparing and analysing HR metrics in partnership with operations to deliver updates for the client and develop solutions.
- Periodic training plan coordination and internal learning sessions delivery.
- Conducting with managers regular meetings and sharing HR updates and communications about changes.
- Working with managers to deliver people related initiatives and change programmes.
- Proactive management of employee relations issues.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managerial role in an international company within HR area
- Experience in payroll / HR administration
- Practical knowledge of the Polish labour laws
- Fluent command of Polish and English – both verbal and written
- Strong Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to set priorities, manage time, organize work, and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skill
What we offer:
- Annual performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
- Parking space