Senior Finance Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you ambitious? Do you have good client skills and know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you well organized with a keen eye for innovation?
We are looking for someone to join our Group Treasury (GT) Finance function, as a Finance Analyst in the GT CFO team and supporting the Group Treasury Business Unit. Responsibilities would include:
- Analysing and assessing the financial performance of GT, to support the Treasury Management Committee, the CFO and the Group Treasurer
- Preparation of monthly performance packs in support of senior business forums, including but not restricted to Board of Directors, Business Division CFOs
- Performing financial estimates, forecasting and strategic planning
- Co-ordination the GT CFO’s delivery forecasting and planning deliveries
- Helping to drive the adoption of analytical toolsets (e.g. PowerBi) and to streamline / automate processes
- Working on value-adding financial analysis and commentary, examples including subject matter deep dives, benchmarking, and resource optimization initiatives
- Interacting with a range of stakeholders across Group Treasury, Finance and the Business Divisions on matters aligned to GT’s Financial performance
- Working to support GT Finance and GT business with strategic initiatives and ad-hoc projects
You will be part of the GT Finance team, specifically the Krakow based Analytics Hub supporting the GT CFO. The team is responsible for financial performance and analysis of revenue, costs, financial resources, and capital for GT. We manage the allocations to other Business Divisions and Units throughout the Group. Furthermore, we cover all aspects of the strategic planning and forecasting processes for GT, and the wider Finance team under the GT CFO encompasses the Product Control and Change management teams.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, with proven experience in dealing directly with senior management
- Proactive and independent working style, flexible to ad-hoc demand requirements and an appreciation of client response times
- Strong analytical and numerical background, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out) while still being a team player
- Ability to challenge; question status-quo and be curious to drive process improvements and innovation
- Be able to develop and maintain stakeholders’ relationships which result in trusted partnerships
- At least 3 years of experience in financial or data analysis working within a financial institution, consulting firm or equivalent and experience in project management, business management or general administration. Preferably working in financial services or treasury, and/or good experience in business analysis and reporting
- Team player with proven track record in be able to balance multiple deliverables whilst working in a structured and transparent manner.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.