We are the fastest growing online fashion platform in Europe, connecting shoppers, boutiques and brands across 14 different markets. Founded in 2009, we are home to more than 600 employees from more than 15 nationalities across offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw, Milan, Oslo, Amsterdam and Paris, with an increasing amount now working remotely in other areas.
By joining Miinto, you will become part of a diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you on our mission to empower the world's best dressed people.
We know that the bar at Miinto is high, and we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities. We respect each other and try to learn as much as possible from our diversity.
We are looking for a new person who will provide excellent customer care support. As a Customer Care Agent at Miinto you will be making a difference for our customers every day and it is essential that you understand the importance of each customer and take pride in handling issues in a swift and efficient manner to ensure that business runs smoothly, and the customers are happy.
What you'll do
- Manage telephone line, email case queue and live chat by providing excellent customer care service in Dutch and in English
- Provide quick resolutions to inquiries regarding the website, products, returns and orders
- Handle daily ad hoc tasks
What we're looking for
- Very good written and spoken Dutch and English
- Good communication skills and high-quality awareness
- Proactive approach to daily tasks and providing all customers with the best solution
- Ability to spread positive attitude amongst customers and team members
What to expect from us
- Once a week at the office, we have breakfast and lunch together - paid by Miinto.
- Unlimited snacks, fruit, great coffee, tea and a variety of soft drinks at the office.
- Miinto work-out only for Miinto employees fully paid by the Miinto once a week.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A truly multicultural, respectful work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities.
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration.
- A ton of fun because we like what we do.
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team.