For our Client, an international company managing investment portfolios in the DACH and UK regions, we are looking for candidates for the position of Senior Fund Accountant. The company's headquarters is in Krakow.
- evaluate of investment funds, accounting, and direct investment securities,
- coordinate insourcing customers and cooperate with custody department,
- controlling and quality assurance in day-to-day business,
- processing of discrepancies and complaints and their clarification with internal and external units,
- posting of share transactions and handling of fund projects, such as fund issuing, changes of custodians, and fund closures,
- direct contact for internal and external auditors,
- assisting the implementation of new processes, their creation, and optimization,
- participation in the professional and technical development of assigned tasks (e.g., submission of suggestions for improvement, concepts, execution of tests).
- experience in fund accounting of an investment company or a comparable organisation (e.g. custodian, pricing, transfer agency) is required,
- higher university degree, preferably in economics or accounting,
- confident handling of all common financial instruments and information systems,
- ability to deal with large volumes of data,
- finding oneself in a flat corporate structure, with the possibility of development within the organization,
- Fluent English and German.
- stable employment based on an employment contract,
- benefit package (Multisport card and health care),
- flexible working hours and work from home,
- possibility of promotion and further development within the company,
- work in an interesting and developing organization which is a parallel branch of a prestigious foreign company.