HR Portal/ServiceNow specialist, HR Innovation & Transformation
Digital, Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical and creative designer who can grasp user needs and solve problems? Do you enjoy increasing user/client satisfaction through use of data and are you passionate about technology? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for an HR Portal specialist to:
• implement ongoing enhancements to the HR Portal, AI search, virtual assistant and knowledge base in the ServiceNow Enterprise Service Center in HR Service Delivery module
• leverage user analytics and other sources of data to continuously improve user experience
• design, configure, implement and test changes and support end users
• plan and facilitate workshops to understand client needs and get all requirements of the product
• build, test, and refine prototypes
• work closely with cross-functional agile team members to improve (digital) products and journeys iteratively
• keep abreast of the ServiceNow product roadmap to understand new features, work with product owner to influence vendor product roadmap
You’ll be working in the HR Portal team focusing on maintaining and developing the HR digital platform, including HR Portal, AI search, virtual assistant and knowledge base, that supports:
• HR’s overall knowledge management and access channel strategies
• increases self-service
• improves the employee experience.
• ideally, a Bachelor/equivalent degree, or 3-5 years’ experience focusing on IT operations, computer science and/or analytics
• experience with ServiceNow, Salesforce or a similar solution preferred
• creative, previous experience in design, innovation
• experience working in Agile teams is nice to have
• strong active listening and communication skills to build networks and partnerships at all levels
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.