Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Processing changes in employees’ employment lifecycle in accordance with country payroll calendar and global guidelines (new hire, transfer, termination, time & attendance, benefits, payroll)
- Proper data input and for necessary corrections in the HR systems (Workday, SAP HR)
- Answering employees queries via HR request, chat, or over the phone related to payroll (payslip queries), terms & conditions of employment, company benefits, and HR processes
- Running admin & payroll reports (Workday, SAP HR)
- Running payroll processes, controls, reconciliation
- Liaising with HR Managers, Reward Partners, and line managers in order to investigate particular employees’ cases
- Support role for line managers to guide on how business processes should be handled by them in Workday in accordance with global guidelines
- Collaboration with vendors, external providers, and other supporting departments (benefits provider, IT department, finance, etc.)
- Collaboration with members of the country local team on HR-related topics
- Actively identifies improvements according to LEAN ways of working and participates in LEAN process improvement activities
- Delivering sound customer solutions
You are a part of the Philips People Services based in Łódź, Poland. PPS is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. PPS delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, globalizing processes, and simplifying the ways of working while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- University degree
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- At least 3 years of experience in HR, HRIS, payroll or administration
- Experience of Case Management tools and HR IT systems (Workday, SAP HR)
- Understanding of HR processes
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Ability to take ownership for the process and handling confidential information
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to understand and interpret incoming queries from the internal customers
- The extended user of MS office tools (especially Excel) is a advantage
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Wide variety of training's & learning opportunities
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office
- Employee Assistance Program
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspace are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.