It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for HR Digital Project & Innovation Intern and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Manage our daily support to different HR services teams in Europe, as well as employees and managers, through our HR support system, acting as a Tier 2
- Work with Product Owner and Scrum Master to define, track and report KPIs periodically
- Responsible for tracking and reporting projects’ status against the objectives and defined metrics
- Cascade regularly information, changes, updates of HR systems or procedures
- Participate in review of the processes to introduce continuous improvement driving digitization, simplification, and automation when possible
- Collaborate with teams in Europe and all around the world
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Very good command of spoken and written English, additional language i.e. French would be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Pro-active and problem-solving attitude
- Self-organization, detail oriented and team-working skills
- Customer orientation and a team player
- Ability to work at least 24h/week
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: