It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for P2P Team Manager with French and located in Warszawa.
Tram Manager manages a team of accountants aiming to ensure the correctness and timeliness of settlements for internal clients of Global Finance Services Centers, accounting and settlement of financial documents in accordance with applicable regulations as well internal processes and procedures.
Prepares reports in accordance with the standards and needs of Schneider Electric Group. Is a key expert of processes in a given domain (AP, RTR, AR) for given territory.
What will you do?
- Manages independently a team of accountants (directly or indirectly, aiming at continuous improvement of its efficiency and quality of financial services provided
- Independently solves standard and non-standards problems/ issues appearing in everyday management work
- Manages a team by objectives and ensures the appropriate level of competence, knowledge and motivation of employees
- Provides and enables information flow between direct reports (indirect also) and other departments and units of the company
- Contacts the clients served, explaining more complex issues; acts as Territory Accounting Business Partner for the clients from the territory served by his/her team; within this role is the Face of Accounting Competency Center for the Chief Accounting Officers (CAOs) & Chief Finance Officers (CFOs)
- Creates awareness within his/her team in Accounting Competency Center on any changes coming from the country/territory regarding local projects, adoption of global initiatives etc.; actively communicates changes
- Supports Transformation organization on projects and change management between Competency Center and territory served by his/her team
- Proactively reviews of Customer KPIs for the territory served
- Ensures that process documentation and accounting procedures are up to date; communicate changes to the country (countries)
- Reports in accordance with internal requirements of Schneider Electric
- Takes active part in the process of defining, developing and implementing new procedures aimed at increasing work efficiency and improving quality of task performed by the team
- Actively interacts with Process Leads across delivery centers
- Prepare communication and communicate on holiday / day offs calendar to countries
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Master’s degree in finance/Accounting preferred or Independent Accounting cours
- Experienced in accounting 4-5 years and in Finance Shared Service organization
- Experience in managing team / teams
- Subject Matter Expert in one of the domains
- Knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of French language
- Analytical/Problem solving;
- Customer Service Focused;
- Experience in working across silos and in matrix organization
- Achieve sustainable results (being results-oriented, being perseverant)
- Showing flexibility and high adaptability to changing environment
- Being stress resilient
What's in it for me?
- Freedom to make your own decisions and take responsibility
- Work flexibly in a division of labor, so that there is also time for family and hobbies
- The best development opportunities for you individually
- Complex benefit package, included private medical care, sports card, loyalty program, bonus system, holiday bonus, possibility to work remotely etc.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: