Who we are looking for:
As Treasury Operations associate you will be responsible for performing financial operations in multiple banking platforms and on several financial products. Main goal of employee in this position will be to facilitate and oversee the accurate and timely settlement of Money Market, Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income Security transactions. A qualified candidate will contribute to the team on technical matters, as well as providing leadership and direction to the team members, in both quality of service and communication with internal clients and other supporting departments, showing team player’s mindset.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets. SSGM strives to enhance and preserve the value of your portfolio by providing easier access to integrated liquidity, financing and research.
We back our trading and securities lending solutions with proprietary technology that mitigates risk, and with flow research that offers insights into investor behaviour.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Control, validation and confirmation of loans, deposits, Repo and Reverse Repo transactions entered by treasurers
- Fixed income trade validation, enrichment, confirmation and settlement
- Control, validation and confirmation of foreign exchange transactions initiated by front office
- Support for Treasury Portfolio Managers in the scope of service transactions
- Supervision and administration of collateral accounts
- Interact daily with the middle office, counterparties, traders, corresponding banks, finance desk, cash management and other internal and external teams.
- Participate in recurring procedures revision and update
- Participation in projects and processes enhancements.
- At least B2 English (written and oral)
- Skills in MS Office, with particular emphasis on MS Excel, MS Word
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, commitment and diligence
- Flexibility & very good organization of work
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Experience in the banking field, knowledge and understanding of banking products and settlements.
- Understands and can explain the money market and stock market transaction.
- Pro-active approach, with initiative, detailed oriented and reliability
Level Of Education:
- At least Bachelor's degree (preferred). Specialization in Banking or Finance would be an asset
- Previous Level Of Experience: 2 years of professional experience in financial services industry (previous experience within finance would be a plus)
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Language classes