Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about leveraging the latest technologies for strategic change? Are you ambitious, enjoy problem solving in innovative ways, highly motivated and looking for a chance to enhance your skills? If so, you could be the right person for this role.
We are looking someone who will:
• perform and automate tests of new functionality
• develop and maintain the automation framework
• analyze test execution results
• estimate the efforts required to test functionality and cover it by automated tests
• work with the team to review and amend the processes and best practices
ICLS Onboarding is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distributing Client and Account reference data.
You will be part of a new team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and developing client facing applications aimed at digitizing the client onboarding process to reduce onboarding times.
• working knowledge of Java (at least 3 years)
• understanding of OOP / OOD, standard algorithms and data structures
• hands on experience in web UI test automation using Selenium-based frameworks (at least 3 years)
• hands on experience in REST API test automation (at least 1 year)
• hands on experience with Continuous Integration tools (GitLab CI, Jenkins, TeamCity)
• strong knowledge of SDLC, models and methodologies
• strong QA theory (testing methods, levels, types, technics)
• experienced in Agile project methodology and practices
Nice to have:
• familiarity with cloud solutions (Azure)
• database (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
• exposure to performance testing tools e.g. JMeter, Gatling
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.