Trade Finance Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us to dictates considerable contact with trading desk portfolio managers, logistics, Prime Brokers in case of Trade Finance business.Trade Finance is a fast growing strategy currently traded in the flagship Multi-Strategy fund. O’Connor has relationships with multiple service providers, and the funds trade daily in both supply chain finance and accounts receivable invoices.
You will work in Trade Support Team in Wroclaw or Krakow. You will be a part of newly created team with motivated and enthusiastic people who support Trade Finance business within Asset Management division.Team operates from 5pm to 1am to cover US business hours.
• Timely creation of wire instructions, following up on approvals, and liaising with service providers to ensure receipt of proceeds
• 4 eye checking of Front Office bookings
• Maintaining master lists of all agreed invoices
• Following up with service providers regarding outstanding invoices
• Managing daily collections, processing cash transfers in the ledger, and updating master lists per service provider and fund
• Answer adhoc queries arising from the daily reconciliation process, from the portfolio managers, and the Operations control function
• Adhoc analysis of receivable transactions
• Pre-advise brokers of incoming invoice collections
• Set-up / coordination of new servicers for workflow, reporting, and set-up of new settlement instructions (ad-hoc)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.