Documentation Specialist with German
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• prepare and analyze market standard agreements related to derivatives;
• coordinate the approval process and negotiation of agreements;
• liaise with internal UBS areas: Legal, Credit, Collateral, Operation, Business;
• liaise with external clients (end user clients, banks, brokers) to ensure prompt execution of agreements;
• administrate activities that facilitate the negotiation processes.
You’ll be working in one of the Client Documentation Teams in Krakow. Our role is to provide business support to various UBS business divisions globally (e.g. UBS Investment Bank’s Legal Documentation Units, UBS Investment Bank’s Operations Units). We help by negotiating standard derivatives market agreements as well as ensuring that the core attributes of these agreements are approved and captured in the relevant systems. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• university degree in Law, Administration, Linguistics or Finance & Banking
• adequate professional experience in financial industry and/or with legal documentation drafting
• interest in legal matters and understanding of financial markets
• a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
• a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
• organized and detail-oriented
• fluent English and very good German
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.