Who we are looking for?
If you are soon graduating or you want to develop your current career in finance, join one of the world’s leading brands and apply to State Street. Bring your motivation, knowledge and fresh perspective and we will take care of the rest. We offer opportunities for advancement in a number of Middle Office operations areas.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
- Servicing all aspects of trade confirmation i.e. Monitor Clients’ inbound trade notifications and tie back included economical against broker confirmation
- Supporting the maintenance of critical external relationships with brokers, custodians and vendors
- Dispatching settlement instruction and monitoring outbound messages to custodians, fund accounting and other third parties.
- Learning settlement methodologies across various products such as Fixed Income, Equity, FX and others.
- Investigating and escalating any discrepancies outside of given tolerances
- The morning shift job starts at 6:00 a.m. but there are also multiple shifts starting at 9:00 a.m. rotating with 11:00 a.m.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Team skills – demonstrated ability to work with people at different levels
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to meet key deliverables within stated timeframes
- Strong attention to detail
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Academic degree at any discipline (degree in finance will be an asset)
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- English level confident enough to perform work duties
- Knowledge of common functions in Excel
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Note: Please upload CV in English & Polish
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.