Who we are looking for
The Fund Ordering Expert is an integral member of the Team responsible for delivering quality service to assigned clients of the team. He/She must contribute to the team on technical matters, as well as providing leadership and direction to the team members, in both quality of service and communication with internal clients and other supporting departments. The Fund Ordering Expert is required to solve problems and provide assistance and guidance to the Fund Ordering Administrators. Achieving quality of service is a team effort and the Fund Ordering Expert needs to function at all times as a team player and ensure that other members of the team do so too.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Ordering Expert you will
- Setup and review of setup of funds, brokers as well as Custody and Trading Account opening in the Multimanager System and double check with four eyes principle the correctness of the Data
- Monitor, prove, and review for reasonability the Fund Trading components.
- Maintain high level of control and monitoring multi manager application and work flow.
- Monitor incoming Subscriptions and Redemptions
- Follow up Contract Notes and check cash receipt for redemption orders.
- Maintain Internal Trading System
- Assist in creating and sending of specific Client Reports
- Keep up-to-date with all changes in the market practices/procedures/new technology as well as internal changes within SSB
- Be Involve in departmental ad-hoc projects.
- Be Involve in the training and development of other team members as necessary.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare documentation for review as required.
- Assist Team Supervisor in the organization of the Team and in ensuring that departmental procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Assist where required in preparing monthly reports, and reviews reports prepared by team.
- Assist in preparation and review of country-specific reports, management reports and other information requirements.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Numeracy / Literacy skills
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing
- A thorough understanding of fund trading administration is required
- Excellent English.
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway