Purpose of Role:
Participation in works of Health & Safety Team in all areas – training, reporting and management of H&S related issues.
- maintaining databases,
- managing external contractors,
- participating in risk assessment tasks,
- organizing regular fire drills,
- management and training of fire marshals and first aiders,
- reporting of H&S related incidents and issues,
- providing H&S trainings for Staff and Managers,
- participation in H&S Committee,
- other H&S related tasks.
Level of Education:
- Higher education (master degree or engineer degree) in Health and Safety or postgraduate studies in Health and Safety;
- Health & Safety certificates preferred but not required.
Previous Level Of Experience:
Minimum 2 years of experience in Health & Safety department.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Very good English;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- Good knowledge of H&S regulations.
- As relates to Employee’s job related task and duties Employee is responsible towards his direct Superior.
- All issues with which Employee turns to the one level up Manager should have been discussed with his direct Superior.
- Employee has the right to appeal from every decision of his direct Superior to the one level up Manager.
Employee’s responsibility rules
- Employee is made accountable for all his job duties and State Street’s property entrusted to him.
- Employee's responsibility concerns at equal degree entrusted duties, decisions taken and the initiative required at the given position.
- Employee is responsible at equal degree for decisions taken and not taken when the situation requires that.
- Employee commits not to disclose any information that might be considered as confidential for the Employer.
- Employee is obliged to comply with all regulations and procedures concerning Health and Safety, environmental protection and company's directions in this domain.
- Employee does his best to make the work environment and culture safe for him and his colleagues.
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs