It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Quality Analyst - Scandinavian Languages and located in Warszawa.
For the Nordics countries we have a Commercial, Logistics and Administrative support organization set-up in Warsaw, Poland. This team is led based on the Scandinavian management style, in which empowerment, trust, pragmatism and accountability are key and go together with a strong result, people and development orientation. Feel free to find out more about us!
We are currently looking for Quality Analyst – Scandinavian Languages. Reporting to the Customer Care Center Director Nordics-Baltics Zone, the Quality Analyst is responsible for the development and professionalization of the Nordics Customer Care Center teams in the Warsaw hub and countries by providing quality assurance to customer interactions assessing agent performance, behavior and productivity.
What you will do:
- Monitor quality of support delivered and assess incoming and outgoing calls, chats and emails as well as (case) registration to ensure quality, customer service and adherence to the policies and procedures of the organization
- Pro-actively identify (potential) issues/errors/process gaps and provide solutions to improve the quality of interaction with the customer
- Provide structured quantitative and qualitative feedback on the quality of the customer service to team leaders for coaching and agent reviews
- Be the Process Owner for CCC Improvement Processes and coordinate review and priority setting with CCC Management
- Analyze satisfaction surveys results and ensure actions are taken to drive improvements in customer satisfaction
- Provide reporting from and analytics various sources including, but not limited to SAP, Salesforce.com and other business reporting tools, as well as benchmarking of results across the countries
- Be the owner of the Knowledge Management Database: Develop and maintain standard work documentation
- Actively participate in continuous improvement projects and transformations, including development of new and/or existing processes and related training and change management
- Coordinate the training of new agents as well as trainings in the hub
- Build strong relationships with the Customer Care Center management in the countries and the key stakeholders in the Nordics country organizations
If you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in customer service environment and/or customer facing role
- Strong analytical skills with a continuous improvement mindset and process orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Business understanding and sensitivity: Dedication to providing an exceptional customer service.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and at least one of the Scandinavian languages; Good level of understanding of at least 1 other Scandinavian language and interest to learn / develop further language skills
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
…and would like to have…
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits : life insurance, medical insurance, sports card, referral bonus…
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: