Customer Experience Change Manager
Customer Experience Change Manager with English
What will you do:
- Working in close collaboration with cross functional colleagues to ensure consistent, integrated deliverables.
- Maintaining a thorough awareness and understanding of relevant strategic objectives within the organization.
- Overseeing the delivery of key strategic messages through communication plans.
- Monitoring daily change impacts to processes activities of the team and ensuring that all SLAs are met throughout transformation.
- Serving as a first point of contact to triage answer questions about change.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Monitoring project milestones, reporting on the status and presenting project updates.
- Proactively identifying and managing project risks, ensuring that all stakeholders have an appropriate appreciation of the key risks and that the required steps to mitigate these risks are completed.
- Mobilizing service provider support where needed e.g., testing, system issues to realize or land the benefits of changes to processes, systems, and people rollouts.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent presentation skills, process mapping design thinking.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to perform effectively in high pressure and dynamic situations.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong people management, teaming, and collaboration skills.
- Strong client driven focus and results orientation.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong experience in MS Excel and PowerPoint and competence with other PC based applications MS Office . Experience with Visio, Tableau and Asana is good to have.
- 5 plus years of change management, project management or process improvement training.
- Experience managing multiple large scale, global projects.
- Experience working with a large technology company.
- Strong understanding of operational processes in Finance Accounting.
- Previous experience in Customer Experience would be an asset.
- Experience working in a client facing managerial role with onshore and offshore team members.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent. Preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting or Social Science in particular Sociology or Psychology.
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace