Investment Performance Measurement Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you familiar with data analytics and investment performance metrics? Do you want to help us provide performance reporting insights to business and senior management?
We’re looking for Investment Performance Measurement Analyst to:
• provide analytics and reporting support on a broad range of investment data for internal clients and senior management using Python and R programming languages
• visualize data and create dashboards using Excel and Tableau
• interact with business users to help them interpret the results
• understand business requirements and cooperate with technical stakeholders to produce the required outcomes
• enhance the existing data processing streams to include any updates in business requirements
You will be working in the Asset Management and joining Investment Performance Measurement team based in Poland. We are in charge of maintaining, calculating and reporting the investment performance results for all institutional mandates and mutual funds of Asset Management globally. Your teammates will cooperate closely with colleagues in London, Zurich and Chicago and share everyday work with them, while your individual role will be focused on supporting internal business users and senior management predominantly.
• a university degree ideally in mathematics/economics/finance/IT with a good understanding of the banking industry
• academic or industry application either of Python/R is required, work experience is nice to have but not a must
• proficiency in using query languages, such as SQL, and data visualization in Excel and Tableau is a plus
• good knowledge of investment performance measurement and sound understanding of risk statistics would be advantageous, however you can also learn it on the job
• strong communicator, with a collaborative personality and the ability to complete tasks independently
• proactive self-starter who has a keen eye for the details
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.