Who we are looking for :
The role will be responsible for the strategic management and successful maintenance & execution of Investment Risk Analytics operations and client service. The individual will be tasked with leading and managing teams and initiatives in the areas of risk analytics, data cleansing/governance KPI oversight and execution of SLA provisions. Additionally the individual will act as an owner for all day to day activities, strategic direction of risk analytics teams and people development in the area. Also, ensuring established validation processes & reporting dashboards are kept updated launching quality expectations and developing & training risk analysts within the team.
What you will be responsible for :
- Lead the team of 40+ risk analysts, SMEs and managers
- Play key role in development and maintenance of risk management analytics and reporting services.
- Lead on specifying new functionality for further operational improvements/efficiencies.
- Own documenting & adhering to consistent operational maintenance procedures.
- Provide support & address internal inquiries; demonstrate firm understanding of the product to end users.
- Be a point of escalation on all internal and client side queries and issues. Client relationship and point of contact for client services in risk analytics department.
- Define and participate on training risk analysts and other front-line users on system’s functionality and usage.
- Other project-based tasks as assigned.
What we value·
- Strong analytical knowledge on various financial product types inclusive of Derivatives, Fixed Income & OTC.
- Solid understanding of risk techniques and valuation methods: Value At Risk -V.A.R, Stress Testing, Exposures, Greeks.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous management experience is essential.
- Highly motivated multi-task capable and willingness to learn and develop within role.
- Client orientation and servicing experience.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Finance/Economics or related field.
- FRM or CFA qualification an advantage.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in Financial Services.
- Experience in managing teams of 20+ employees.
- Proven record of delivering strategic initiatives and projects and managing multiple stakeholders.