About this role
Service Management Data Analyst will be working as a part of Service Management team, which maximizes performance levels and competency for the service lines/ GBS processes. You will help with the running of all Service infrastructure processes within GBS using defined shared services methodologies, collaborating with the delivery team and Global Process Owners (GPO).
What you will do
- Extract the data and reports from multiple systems & prepare daily / weekly / monthly performance metrics & dashboards
- Build Dashboards/ visualize data on Power BI
- Ensure timely compilation of all GBS governance meeting content for monthly and quarterly meetings and finalize with review and feedback from GPO and stakeholders.
- Prepare any ad hoc data/ reports based on request
- Support the incident management process with the process team leads and analyze the incident data and trending & insights.
- Document the functional process and training material for SI processes.
- Conduct Entitlement study on processes for capturing average handling time for capacity calculation purposes periodically (quarter / semester/ annual) under workforce management.
- Prepare and send voice of customer surveys to the stakeholder.
- Act as a POC (point of contact) for service management for ongoing activities for the service lines.
- Coordinate changes with operations, including directing the change management process.
- Support continuous improvement and organization development activities.
Who you are
You are a data and performance analyst who is passionate about using data to drive key business decisions. You consider yourself a team player, who are able to work and collaborate in a cross-functional global team, you share examples, offer alternatives, and provide inputs to create a culture of continuous improvements. You are a person who actively maintains and expands your knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of progressive Shared Services/Global Business Services experience
- Shared Services Experience: Service management, operational metrics and scorecards, and experience within a progressive global shared service (preferred)
- Knowledge of end to end process areas, i.e. Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Hire to Retire, Order to Cash is highly preferred
- PC literacy: Ability to quickly learn and productively use new software applications.
- Advanced working knowledge on MS Office (Mainly Excel) and preferably other reporting tools – SQL etc.
- SharePoint / Power BI / Business Object and workflow tools like Service now knowledge is an added asset
- Life sciences/bio pharma and/or prior GBS work experience strongly preferred
- International experience – Self-awareness of communication styles and cultural differences
- Lean/ Continuous improvement Experience: Preferably exposure or involvement in any projects.
- Language: Fluent in English. An additional language is an asset.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification will be an asset
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive. More details: https://www.biogen.com/en_us/careers.html
The vision of GBS at Biogen is to be recognized as a world-class Global Business Services organization driven by the desire for excellence in its people, business solutions, execution and partnerships with internal and external customers.
GBS Operations is a newly formed organization established to transform Biogen’s business processes with a vision of “Lean and Simple” operations to fuel growth and the innovation pipeline. Join our Global Business Services Center in Poland!
- Role in a dynamic and one of the oldest biotechnology company in the world
- Company mission you can be really proud of
- Work with diverse and knowledgeable multinational teams
- Opportunities to learn and grow with GBS site in Poland
- Structured onboarding program
- Customized benefit package, e.g. MyBenefits cafeteria, annual bonus eligibility, medical care, hybrid work