Finance Business Partner
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Are you skilled in business analysis that enables change and enhancements? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– turn data into an asset across the organization
– analyze financial data and interpret the results
– advise and challenge the business's activities, performance and strategy to optimize the use of financial resources
– execute financial controls and timely address the risk
– respond to business in ad-hoc request for financial data or business related requests
– connect stakeholders from different locations, teams and functions
– work with Business Intelligence tools like Smartview, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Power BI, Kyvos or Smartview
You’ll be working in the Solutions and Capabilities Finance business partnering team of Global Wealth Management CFO in Krakow. We provide advice and constructive challenge to the business stakeholders on its activities, performance and strategy to optimize the use of the firm's financial resources, as well as acting as the primary point of contact for senior management on finance matters. We support other GWM CFO Finance teams with necessary book view development and respective detailed product / mandate overview to create more bespoke reports.
– 2+ years of experience in finance, controlling or a related function, with financial services industry knowledge as a plus
– very good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– fluent English
– knowledge of BI tools would be a plus (see above)
– attention to details
– self-employed attitude
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.