It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for eCommerce Key Account / Channel Leader and located in Warszawa.
Schneider Electric is seeking Ecommerce Key Account Leader to support launching new projects and transforming the current business towards sales in the digital channel.
EKAM will be responsible for the collaboration and development of online shops at Schneider Electric's direct Distributors (being the first point of contact on ecommerce for customers) and operational aspects of the project and scope to include oversight of key programs.
The aim of the role is work closely with the sales team in the selected customer group and initiating ecommerce activities and implementing the jointly planned customer strategy.
- Developing and implementing the Omnichannel strategy with Schneider Electric's global eCommerce team and locally with the Sales, eCommerce and MarCom teams.
- Independently lead selected eCommerce and sales projects.
- Supporting the on-boarding of new eCommerce shops at current Schneider Electric Distributors.
- Ensure the continued quality assurance of the project delivered to our clients while being a true strategic partner.
- Implementation and maintenance of sales standards within a selected group of eCommerce shops in the direct and indirect model (listing, content, communication, sales plans, implementation of targets).
- Analysis of sales and key KPIs based on available reports and tools (e.g. Prioce Observatory, Google Analytics, SEM Rush) and own initiative - growth hacking.
- Optimisation of Google ADS campaigns together with Partners and Agency.
- Reporting of work results and support in the development of the competences of the sales department in the Electrical Distribution channel.
- Experience in ecommerce and/or traditional customer service.
- Knowledge of Polish and English (min. C1)
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to create aggregated reports and independent decision-making based on acquired data.
- Baseline knowledge of SEO, SEM, web analytics at both a strategic and operational level e.g. operation of Google Analytics, Trade Analytics.
- Ability to take a strategic approach to the channel and select business-relevant priorities.
- Very good ability to organise own work and lead projects in complex organisations.
- Determination to act and intrinsic motivation to achieve set goals.
- Willingness to develop own competencies and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing position.
- Experience in international organisations would be an advantage.
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals.
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being) .
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals.
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company.
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams.
- Wide choice of benefits : life insurance, medical insurance, sports card, referral bonus…
And more… share your CV with us.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: