Sourcing Technical Specialist (temporary replacement, 1 year)
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you organized with an eye for details? Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you well organized and independent?
We are looking for someone like that at Group Corporate Services – Source to Contract Services team who can help us with:
• review UBS’ sourcing requests and contract documents in accordance with global UBS policies;
• enter key contract metadata into internal integrated contract management system;
• control contract data quality in global structures
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion minimizing risk;
• help UBS employees in technical aspects related to the sourcing requests and contract registration process;
• cooperate with stakeholders globally, understand their needs and provide support;
• support global initiatives focused on data clean up and data quality improvements;
• solve complex process problems;
• perform system testing of the main platforms used for contract management purposes;
• challenge processes and system inconsistencies and propose workable improvements.
Group Corporate Services – Source to Contract Services team in Krakow supports global processes, projects, tools and UBS stakeholders firm-wide.
We liaise with various UBS functions and are responsible for contract registration, data quality review and contract data management.
This role requires close cooperation with other team members, focus on quality and details and excellent users support. By joining our team, you will have a chance to constantly develop your technical and business capabilities with a strong support of the rest of team members.
• good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
• attention to details and accuracy;
• gift for analyzing data and solving problems;
• very good work organization and time management skills, and ability to shift and prioritize tasks;
• strong sense of ownership and responsibility with the ability to drive things forward;
• excellent communication skills and ability to cooperate with broad range of stakeholders.
• fluent in English, both written and spoken;
• motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving);
• a great communicator and you know how to handle challenging situations;
• fast learner with the ability to quickly absorb knowledge and shift the scope of tasks;
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
• methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail;
• adaptable with great communication skills, able to work across teams and functions;
• comfortable working independently, while being oriented at the team common goals at the same time.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.