Who are we looking for?
An asset management industry-experience individual with strong client focus approach able to lead a team ensuring that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Your new role
As Client Service Operations Manager, Officer you will be responsible for the operational and staffing aspects of managing Client Services team in dynamic asset management industry.
As Client Servic Operations Manager, Officer you will:
- Be directly responsible for managing Client Service Operation teams therefore require strong staff management and client servicing skills.
- Be responsible for all aspects related to planning, coordinating and monitoring tasks allocation within the team and other projects.
- Ensure that staff sufficiently trained and ready to available to service the client/s and deliver quality service.
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of new projects, improvements.
- Lead Service Reviews and ad hoc client/donor site meetings.
- Act as focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and external contacts.
- Develop and communicate a clear picture of team goals and approaches to business, based on a clear understanding of client requirements.
- Ensure senior managers are adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of your work, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility of team’s deliverables, accuracy and timeliness in your daily work.
- Train, coach and instruct junior staff in the department.
- Agree goals for direct reports annually and keep up to date on the Performance Management System during the year.
What we value
Specific Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to manage work flow and prioritize daily activities
- Ability to capitalize on new ideas of the team and drive execution
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to train and develop a team
- Fluent command of English
- Understanding an importance of risk management and controls
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 4-6 Years in experience in Financial Services or related field
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant Client facing role, Global Custody and Fund Administration area is an asset
- Understanding of the asset management industry / Finance environment.
- Team management and leadership experience
- Experience in delegating tasks to junior staff and in workload management
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.