Financial Controller with Hebrew
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
- support with producing entity's financial statements based on IFRS as well as statutory accounting rules
- support with preparing financial disclosures and annual reports compliant with local regulatory and statutory requirements
- provide detailed comments on significant business moves and support to produce monthly financial close packs
- assess internal risk control deficiencies, provide assessments and communicate them to Onshore partners
- optimize processes by recommending ways to improve financial reporting procedures and internal management information
- produce and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in the hybrid model, with possibility to work from home and/or from our office in Fabryczna Office Park in Krakow.
Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information.
Key objective of the role is to deliver high level financial reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations & have daily interaction with various internal clients located globally as well with Financial Controllers across all legal entities and divisions.
- university degree in accounting/ finance/ economics
- at least 4 years of experience in Financial Reporting or Accounting (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent will be an asset)
- fluency in English and Hebrew
- very good communication skills with ability to work in an international environment and to interact with stakeholders on all levels of seniority
- self-determined who is able to adapt quickly and take on new tasks
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- proficiency in MS Excel (i.e. comfortable with vlookup, pivot tables, charts etc)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.