Global Data Maintenance Junior Specialist
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Analyse fund documentation and establishment of new funds static data in BNP Paribas databases
- Monitor the integration of fund accounting data into the global investment compliance system
- Control of the exhaustiveness of received files (NAV, Balance, Position) and data required for investment compliance processing
- Initiate escalation process in case of identified issues with data integration as required by operational procedures
- Communication with internal stakeholders
- Integrate files into Cash Monitoring systems
- Integrate various data into investment compliance system (indices, ratings, static data etc.)
- Create underlying funds in investment compliance system
- Contribute to the maintenance of operational procedures
- Perform required operational controls
- Contribute to the effectiveness of daily operations in the Global Data Maintenance department
- Daily support of database users for investment compliance and cash monitoring data quality related queries
- Contact and cooperation with global DFS teams
- Participate to internal reporting activities
- Support the integration of the new client’s operational activity
- University degree (Finance, Economics, Maths, IT) or equivalent professional experience
- Basic knowledge of the investment funds industry and securities market
- Fluency in English language is mandatory, French would be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VBA) and knowledge of financial applications (Bloomberg, etc) would be considered as an advantage
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly accurate, dedicated to quality and stress resilient
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa